Wizzr is an integrated education technology platform for students, teachers and schools. It seamlessly combines learning tools, communications tools and a learning management system to provide support for an efficient and beneficial school environment.
SEEING, HEARING and READING
- Students can access online at any time:
- Streaming video tutorials
- Streaming audio tutorials
- Texts, documents and assignments
ENGAGING and DISCUSSING
- Students and teachers can engage in online question and answer sessions following a tutorial
- Questions and answers may also involve other students in the same class as well as teachers.
- Students take timed online tests to check what they have learned and understood
- They receive their scores instantly followed by online teacher evaluation and feedback as necessary.
- Students have instant access to their test performance
- They can see their cumulative test-performance by subject and can see how they are performing relative to a variety of benchmarks.
- Students may form special subject related groups to further develop their learning and understanding of those subjects
- Learning groups can be easily formed and are monitored by subject teachers
- Students, teachers, parents and school can have access to an internal messaging system enabling direct, fast communication between the different users in accordance with their connections.